My Apple Collection

I think that I have mentioned a couple times or so that I collect Apples and that is my kitchen theme.  So I wanted to share with you what I have gotten since I moved into the house.  All of these things I have received as presents from family and friends.

I got these from Paul (from my other family parent) For my birthday.

And this which we believe is a soup bowl, but how the hell would we know?

And finally these and yes I know I am spoiled.

My Momma bought me these.

And this cookie jar.

And then she got me this soap dispenser and salt and paper shakers that go with my apple canisters.

That is part of my collection and a big thanks to Paul and my Momma and Dad.  I know it’s silly, but the apples make me smile!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to My Apple Collection

1. caroline says:

how cute!  I have a heart kitchen. Love anything with hearts.

2. Country Bumpkin says:

Your apple things are really cute. Never would’ve thought of you and apples.  I think what you are calling a soup bowl is really a covered casserole dish. Like a 9×13 with a lid – can’t really tell the demensions from the picture but that is the impression that I have of it. Or maybe from the depth of it, it would make one hell of a lasagna pan!!
    Miss ya, love ya!!

3. Momma says:

I keep looking for more apples to pick for you!  How many kitchen chairs do you have?

4. Cindy says:

I have four.  And they match!

5. Jeff says:

Wow! You must be the apple of your friend’s and family’s eyes! (Sorry, had to say it.) My former wife, (who hates it when I refer to her as such because technically we are still married,) chose chili peppers as her kitchen theme. She took them all with her when she moved out, so now my kitchen theme is Early American Thrift Store.

6. Momma says:

Hey I tell everyone I am furnished in ‘early orange crate’.  Whatever works for you I always say!