Superman Ice Cream And A Smile!

Yummy!  After working sixteen hours there is nothing like a bowl of superman ice cream to make a girl smile.  When I was a kid it was my favorite!  I liked the subtle taste differences in the different colors and of course those that know me would tell you it influenced how I dress.  The more colors the better!  Usually I would treat myself to a little Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, but lately I’ve been thinking about the summers of my youth.
The best days of summer were riding bikes with friends, hanging out in the tree house and going with my friend’s dad up to the party store for a big scoope of ice cream!  No worrying about sex, boys or jobs just plain childhood fun!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Superman Ice Cream And A Smile!

1. dan wendt says:

hi,
    i can’t beleive it, i found some one else that knows about superman ice cream besides my girlfriend. Please send me some info on where i cna get some superman ice cream out here in california. I would greatly appreciate it.

e-mail:
    thadynastyplaya@yahoo.com
    phone:
    408 250 8407

2. kara says:

where in the world can i get some super man ice cream i have been looking for it all over

3. cindy says:

I found it at Krogers.  With all the other ice cream.

4. Jewls says:

Is there any other places that you can find superman ice cream…it used to be my all time favorite!

5. Jewls says:

Opps!  I forgot to give you my e-mail address so you could tell me.  It is jnbounds@yahoo.com.  Thanks!

6. ANDY says:

HEY A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE ASKING ABOUT SUPERMAN ICE CREAM AND I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW WHERE TO GET IT ALL I HAVE AROUND MY TOWN IS WALMART A LITTLE GROCERY STORE BUY LOW HUCKS AND A FEW OTHER THINGS. I WAS GONING TO TRY BANANA SPLIT FLAVOURED ICE CREAM BUT IT HAD NUTS AND IM ALLERGIC. THEN I TRIED SOME MONSTERS INC. BUBBLE GUM FLAVOURED ICE CREAM AND IT WAS GOOD BUT NOT CLOSE TO SUPERMAN.I CANNOT FIND IT ANYWHERE AND IM HAVING A MAJOR HANKRIN’ FOR IT. PLEASE E-MAIL ME. I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW. OR A RECIPE HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN. THANKS A BUNCH.

7. Brian says:

I just went to 5 places looking for superman ice cream and stumbled upon your site while doing a search for this yummy delicious treat that is SUPERMAN ICE CREAM. Even baskin Robins didnt’ have it, and after they told me that they don’t carry it i walked out. WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO… where a man can’t walk into ANY store and get some SUPERMAN ICE CREAM. I once ate 5 gallon bucket of icecream at a party my freshman year of college. WOOHOO FOR SUPERMAN ICE CREAM< now i have to find some.

8. Superman Lover says:

I found superman Icecream at a place called Rosie’s Italian Ice, ( They also have ice cream)

They have Superman as one of the ice cream flavors, I couldnt belive it! Just like the old days (80’s)

There phone number is (954)435-8939.

Good Luck

9. Christine says:

I found Superman ice cream at King Soopers (a grocer primarily in the West) also check at Kroger (the parent company). Anybody know what flovor Superman ice cream is??? It’s a mystery that has ahunted my friends and I for years!!!

10. Dawn says:

Hi Hope someone can help me I have a friend in Virginia who is looking for Superman Ice Cream can anyone tell me where he can get some or if there is anyone who delivers it. Thanks Dawn
    any help would be greatly appreciated.

11. daniel says:

if anyone wants to get superman icecream, they have it at ralphs, if not you can ask them to order it.

12. Brandi says:

The only place outside of Michigan (only place I have ever found Superman ice cream) is at Kmart, believe it or not. I can’t remember what the flavors were for the life of me!

13. Jonathon says:

Did you know that your page is now the #1 hit on Google for “Superman ice cream”?

Congrats!

14. Rebecca says:

I totally agree with you, I used to LOVE Superman Ice Cream as a kid! Especcially in the Summertime, after playing all day and riding bikes!  Lately I’ve been craving it, you know a flashback to good times! grinAnyway I was wondering if you knew where I could get it here in Michigan. Thanks for the help!

RCharmed21@aol.com

15. Brian says:

I just moved to North Carolina from Michigan, and no one even knows what i’m talking about when I ask about Superman Ice Cream. What is the deal. I did find it a few months ago when i posted, at a Kroger in the Detroit area, but I had to drive all the way up to Macomb Twp. Now I ask, and people ask me, what does it taste like… well, it tastes like…. superman icecream. there really is no good way to describe it, it’s just the single most greatest thing ever. Well , if anyone finds it in North Carolina , let me know.

16. Anna Mae says:

I have been looking for superman ice cream here in Colorado. Anyone know where I can find some? I saw someone earlier that said King Soopers, but they don’t have it. And Kroger won’t ship frozen items. Anyone know where I can get some that will ship it to me?

Email me at anna.mae.pesusich@dexmedia.com

Thanks!
    Anna Mae

17. Emma says:

Do you have the sku# for superman ice cream? I want to order it but cant find the number